Andrew has been serving in Iraq and came back to the states about a week and a half ago. We got to see him this weekend during his leave. We are so glad to have him back safe and sound.
He came into our Primary on Sunday...He is such a great man! Isn't it weird to call your baby brother a man???? Wow! Where does the time fly, I remember him toddling around while I was getting perms from your mom...those days are long gone!
Jeff and Kristen were married January 16, 1999 in the Oakland Temple. Two children have blessed their lives. Sean born on August 27, 2001 and Morgan born on December 5, 2004.
4 comments:
I am so glad you posted a pic. He looks good, wish I were there to give him a hug ... its been way too long.
love you guys,
Tam
Welcome Home Andrew! We've missed you...
He came into our Primary on Sunday...He is such a great man! Isn't it weird to call your baby brother a man???? Wow! Where does the time fly, I remember him toddling around while I was getting perms from your mom...those days are long gone!
It's so good to see him. He does look great. Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment