Monday, April 20, 2009

Field Trip



Last Friday, I took Morgan and her little preschool buddies on a field trip to Fairytale Town along with my friend Tanalee. The kids had learned about nursery rhymes during school that week, so a couple of hours at the cute little park devoted to nursery rhyme characters was a perfect fit. The kids had a great time and were returned to their parents covered in layers of dirt and sweat and smelling delightful. In fact, when we all got into the car for the ride home, it really stunk, so I asked playfully if anyone "tooted" and none of them owned up to it. I then realized that no... the stench wasn't from a stinker... it was the kids. To say the least, the car needed to be aired out when we got back home. Morgan had a blast though and Sean was jealous that he couldn't go. We'll have to make another trip just for him.

No comments: