Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick Child... Round 2

Last Thursday (19Th?) Sean came home from school with a headache. Most the time he gets them, he complains about it for a little while, I give him some Tylenol, headache gone, problem solved. Not so lucky this time around. By the time dinner came he had a fever. I had somewhere to be and left Jeff with the kids and to watch over Sean. While I was gone his sickness escalated to "tossing his cookies," fortunately making it to the bathroom. Well after a couple of days of dealing with fevers and night terrors Sean recovered, only to be sick with a cold a two days later. Fast forward (one week exactly) to yesterday, and sure enough Morgan was trying to take afternoon cat-naps. By dinner time she was now experiencing a fever. Again I had somewhere to be and left Jeff to deal with another sick child. What a good Dad!!! So far we have been lucky and there has been no "tossing" of anything. Fingers are crossed! So now I snuggle with Morgan as she fights the urge to drift off to La La Land. I can't wait to see who is sick next week!

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Hope she feels better soon!! :)

Ashley Allred said...

I know how you feel! We've all been sick for the past month, trading it off. It's no fun!! Now Justin is sick again! The cycle continues. Hope you all feel better! Love ya!