Last summer Sean and Morgan were introduced to High School Musical by my sister and her family. Since then we have acquired all three movies and the soundtrack to the third. My kids LOVE them. They love the music, the characters and Sean loves the fact that Troy and Chad play basketball. The following is a clip of Morgan dancing to one of her favorite songs from the HSM 3 soundtrack. I had to sneak up on her to catch her in the act. The quality is so so, because I used just the regular camera. Never the less, it is still cute.
My "Got It" Girl
3 years ago

3 comments:
That is so precious. I'm wondering if she caught you filming her? My kids have LOVED HSM for so long..they are a little too embarrassed to perform for me now, but I wish I could have caught something like that on film while they did it.
That is soooo cute! I so need to video tape the boys performing HSM or Camp Rock. Miss you guys :(
Love ya
Tam
Blake and I really enjoyed Morgan's dancing. We can't wait to come stay in her princess room and dance to HSM too!
Post a Comment