She brought yummy cupcakes!!! But more than that, she brought her friendship and concern for me. I thank you Annie McHall for being such a good friend. We don't get together as often as we would like but I always feel like our conversations are effortless. We seem to pick up right where we left off from the previous time and just get to the nitty gritty of our lives without all the small talk.
Having GREAT friends is such a BLESSING!

4 comments:
Friends are a real blessing.
Oh 'Risten, it was so good to visit with you and catch up on life. It doesn't seem all that long ago that we were making our own Monopoly game and riding our bikes all over the place. Love you!
I just found out you were expecting a little girl! Congrats!!!! So excited for you and Jeff and the kids! What's your due date? I just found out we're expecting a little girl March 2nd.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/ikan-hias-air-tawar-yang-tidak-mudah-mati
Post a Comment